Tuesday 15 May 2007

Ok, so here comes the part where my various online selves can finally meet! by this i mean i have finally put the address for this blog on my facebook, so that my friends can see what i have been up to in the rat (please note this refers to school work only!). However, the stuff on this site is only a small portion of what i have been producing. I am hoping that the pressure of having friends look at my site will motivate me to update it more often. I'd also like to say a big THANK YOU to all those people involved in the sticker project. i am still waiting on some replies, but the ones i have received are amazing, and i'd like to publicly announce how creative my friends and family are! feel free to comment, and i hope you have fun looking at my work!

1 comment:

Anthony Woodward said...

I see blogger let your upload your header! ;)